Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Meet the "Rat Pack."

They call me "Lucky." I stood next to Dean for two seasons working as an NBC Page. It was a thrill of a lifetime. I never shied away from meeting the great ones. Another "Rat Pack" moment was the Thursday night BS'ing with Sammy, the "Candy Man, at NBC's artist entrance. Sammy was looking for Dean, he was embarrassed when I told him he taped on Sunday's. No Dean. Then it was fate bumping into Frank and his entourage one night at NBC. A fleeting moment. He was visiting Mia Farrow during her NBC Special. And lastly, spending time with Joey Bishop, reminiscing about "The Rat Pack," during a Charity Golf Tournament in Huntington Beach in the early 90's. Yep, I'll always cherish the moments I shared with the legends I grew up to love as a kid. It paid to be an NBC Page in "Beautiful Downtown Burbank" during the golden years of Television. DeanMartinBlog.com (please no ads)

No comments:

Post a Comment