Sunday, July 26, 2026

Fade In

The Dean Martin Show FADE IN: The famous NBC peacock appears. A full orchestra begins the unmistakable opening bars of.. "EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY SOMETIME." Les Brown's orchestra swings. The audience erupts. Dean casually slides down the famous fireman's pole carrying a cigarette and a drink, He moves to his stool, smiles...Dino Looks around...Takes a sip... The audience laughs before he even says a word. Thunderous applause." Thank you...thank you very much...Sit down before somebody gets hurt. What a crowd tonight! .......And so it went, one joke after another. " You know..."one of my best friends axesked me (looks at the cue card guy) there's a S in there pal, he asked me about Jeannie and me, I told him I may be married but I'm not a finatic about it. We've got a great show tonight, I hope I'm here to watch it...." "Let's have a Vino for Dino!"

No comments:

Post a Comment