Saturday, May 6, 2023

The Dean Martin Show. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Eddie Fisher." I always thought Eddie Fisher was Italian. My mom bought Eddie's Album with his hit record "Oh My Papa."
Was it any wonder, he looked Italian, sounded Italian, and that was a good thing, when I was about 10 years old back in Chicago. Fast forward, to Dino's first show I worked on. Standing next to me ready to make a guest appearance was none-other than Eddie Fisher. We were in a commercial break, Dean looked over at us alongside the partition that hid his guests, Dino saw Eddie looked at me and said, (NO OFFENCE,) "What's that little Jew doing here?" Kidding of course!!!! Eddie nudges me and cracks up! Greg Garrison's voice bellows from the control room. "Ready Dean? and action!"

No comments:

Post a Comment