Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Mike Colonna Blogcast "Dean and Frank"

Frank Sinatra and the Dean Martin Show. Anytime  Frank showed up, studio 4 was a closed set. Only a select few of us would be allowed to stand on the side lines and watch these two great talents. One night when I worked late, I was picking up materials from the  Theater Arts Department, I was on my way back to the studio, when I noticed Frank entering  from the back parking lot with his entourage. Frank was in the lead, Now I'm moving toward Sinatra and his crew. He's moving toward me....as I passed Frank, rather than "Hi Frank" I lifted my eyebrows to acknowledge him.  I'll never forget, as Frank's eyes met mine with my eyebrows half way up my forehead, Frank returned the hello, our eyes and eyebrows met, did I know Frank Sinatra?..... Yes, I traded eyebrows with Frank Sinatra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment