Saturday, June 3, 2023

Dean's Girls!

 "Watching all the girls go by." Lucky me! One Sunday afternoon during the taping of the Dean Martin Show, I was clearing a path next to Dean's set, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a stunning blonde beauty. It didn't register right away, but within 10 seconds I recognized Angie Dickinson. Oceans 11 she was in our midst. Joey Heatherton, Lanie Kazan, and the parade of other lovelies would "hang out" watching Dean from the sidelines. Face it, Dean was a "Chick Magnet!" When the Sunday taping was over, reality set in. Within an hour, I hung up my NBC Page blazer, got in my VW Beetle, and drove back to my Belmont Shore digs. Just another day at the office. Two different worlds. Couldn't wait till Monday to get back to the "old grind!" What working conditions. Loved it! Let's have a Vino for Dino!


No comments:

Post a Comment