Friday, June 30, 2023

Our Love is Here to Stay.wmv


Two Great Legends. Standing next to Dean Martin, are you kidding me? He's in and out of rehearsals, then taping one of the most popular shows on Television and making it look easy. That was Dean Martin. If he wasn't huddling before every scene with Greg Garrison, he was kibitzing with us during commercials. Sitting on his bar stool on his opening set, right before we heard "Roll Camera, Action," Dean looked right at me and said "I've got soooo much gas." Of course he did. The other Legends parked right behind the partition separating Dino was "Les Brown And His Band of Renown.' The big band sound was like you died and went to heaven! Imagine kicking off a song, with Les Brown's band behind me and Dino singing in front of  the cue card, make-up guy, and me? It felt like I was part of history, watching and moving to the greatest talents of our time. Come to think of it, I need another Vino for Dino!

No comments:

Post a Comment