Thursday, June 22, 2023

Missed an Opportunity!

 "Woulda Coulda Shoulda," The two seasons I worked standing next to the "King of Cool" on the Dean Martin Show brings back lots of memories. As time went by and Dean got older, (so did I) and living in the LA area, I felt it was my duty to track him down at some of his famous "watering holes." I missed a great opportunity. He spent most of his later years sitting in a back booth at "La Familia," but that wasn't the only place Dino hung out, Matteo's, Villa Capri, in the Palm Springs area, Alberto's-Rancho Mirage, Davey's Hideaway, so many places, and like a "goof ball," I could have been in a back booth talking to my "goomba." Didn't take my dads advice "Meglio Tardi Che Mai Fallo!" Top photo by Keith Valcourt.


No comments:

Post a Comment