Saturday, October 24, 2020

Joe Scalissi

Joe Scallisi There will never be another Dean. But my pal, Joe Scallisi does the Best Dean Martin I've seen. It's been more than 5 decades since I had the honor of working on the Dean Martin Show. Dino lookalikes, performers, impersonators come and go. I follow them all. My favorite is Joe Scalissi. He's got the moves, the looks, a young Dino's style. You couldn't get closer to Dean if you tried. When son Rocco and I created Wise Guys Cooking for NBC Palm Springs, a sketch I could not leave out was the segment where Dean hopped on Kenny Lane's piano and they both traded "ad libs." That was classic! Frank DiSalvo from Frank's Place, Indian Wells and Dean lookalike Paul Elia together with Johnny Morris do a pretty good job on Wise Guys Cooking. If you get a chance. Catch Joe Scalissi, you will not be disappointed. Dean's family loves him. You can see our version on WiseGuysCooking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment